Found this recipe and thought it sounded great. Thought some of you might like to try it too! If snickers and salad are in the same title, I just assume it can't be bad, can it? Allow 1 hour for refrigeration! For the purpose of Zaar World tour, please classify this as Midwest for the apples and the recipe in general.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 6 Snickers candy bars
- 4 -6 granny smith apples (you can vary the apple with successful results if you choose to, but I would NOT recommend a soft va)
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Cut Snickers into bite size chunks and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Chop the apples into chunks and stir.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.
- Chilling for a long period of time (such as overnight) will result in liquid being released from the salad.