Using fat-free cheese and yogurt plus light dessert topping help keep this chilled fruit dessert recipe low in calories, carbs, and fat.
Peach-berry Frozen Dessert
- fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 6 ounce carton peach fat-free yogurt with artificial sweetener
- 1/2 8 ounce container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped, peeled fresh peaches; frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed, drained, and chopped; or one 8-1/4-ounce can peach slices (juice pack), drained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, raspberries, and/or strawberries, thawed and drained if frozen
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Fresh berries (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and yogurt. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping, peaches, and the 1 cup berries.
- Pour into a 2-quart square baking dish. Cover and freeze about 8 hours or until firm.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature about 45 minutes to thaw slightly. Cut into squares. If desired, garnish with mint leaves and additional berries. Makes 9 servings.
Make Ahead Tip:
Prepare dessert as directed through Step 2. Cover and freeze for up to 1 week.