Herby, spicy shrimp with a kick, in a buttery-beer "sauce". Fast, easy and delicious, serve as an appetizer, or a dinner over rice or with lots of crusty French bread to soak up all the tasty, herbalicious sauce!
Dirty Shrimp in Butter-Beer Sauce
- 2 lbs shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup beer
- Saute garlic and herbs in butter until garlic is slightly browned.
- Add shrimp, stirring constantly, until shrimp are pink and done.
- Pour in beer, simmer 1 minute more, and serve!